You probably know how to program your Sky+ Remote to control your TV (see my previous post if you don’t HERE) but sometimes (if you’re like me) the sound doesn’t go through your TV!
I’ve got a Denon DVD Surround System and so below is how you can program your Sky+ Remote to control the volume on your Denon Amp.
- Your Denon should be turned on
- Press TV on your Sky+ Remote
- Hold down Select and 0 buttons together on your remote until the light in the middle at the top flashes twice
- Enter the code 1388
- Press the Left Arrow on the remote (this will put the amp in standby on some models but doesn’t on mine, pictured above)
- Hold down Select and 1 buttons together on your remote until the light in the middle at the top flashes twice
- Complete! This works for mine but I’ve also seen that other Denon models might use code 1132.
Hope that helps, it will help me next time the batteries run out in my Sky+ Remote and I’ve forgotten 🙂